The Ladies’ Annual Fellowship is held in January. This is an enjoyable time of fellowship for the women of our 6th & Jackson Family. We share a meal, fellowship and make plans for the new year.
The ladies’ activities and ministries include the following:
- Church Nursery – Our ladies care for the babies during the worship service on Sunday so the young mothers may be able to attend the worship service.
- Ladies’ Salad Supper – The salad supper is held on the fourth Monday of each month. The ladies bring a salad and enjoy listening to a guest speaker. The ladies take a break from May to August.
- Linen Ministry – Volunteers make sure that the baptismal linens and the kitchen linens are always laundered and ready to use.
- TLC Ministry – This ministry gives “tender loving care” by taking food to our members during the time of an illness, birth or the death of a loved one.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Class – This class is comprised of two major components, Bible study and a time of caring and sharing. Love, good deeds and encouraging one another is a good description of this class. The meeting time is 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.